IMPORTANT: Please carefully read these terms & conditions before agreeing to purchase any membership, credits, services or goods with Hybrid Fitness Putney.
The terms & conditions set out below are applicable to the use of the Hybrid Fitness website and purchasing of Goods and Services from us.
1. If you do not agree to any of the conditions or require further clarification, please do not use this website or make any purchases.
2. The Hybrid Fitness website (https://Putney.hybrid-fit.co.u...) and the goods and services detailed on it are provided by Hybrid Putney Ltd and referred to in the conditions as “we”, “us” and “our”.
3. Any reference within the terms and conditions which refer to “you” or “your” mean the user of this website and/or purchaser of Good and Services.
4. We reserve the right to make changes to the terms & conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check these terms & conditions before each purchase, transaction or booking is completed.
5. You understand we use the services of Stripe Inc. to process and collect all membership and credit payments. Stripe Inc. terms and conditions can be found on their website https://stripe.com/gb 6. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions you may contact us on
1. The term “membership” means any purchase of services or classes paid for on an on-going monthly basis.
2. The membership agreement commences upon completion of the joining process either on our website or in club once you have completed your payment information and accepted our terms and conditions.
3. By accepting the terms and conditions you are agreeing to pay the applicable fees related to the membership selection you have chosen.
4. Up on purchasing a monthly membership your chosen payment method will be charged the applicable fee on the date you process the membership online and the appropriate credits and/or booking rights will be assigned to your account immediately.
5. Your monthly membership payment is paid in advance for the next calendar month.
6. Further monthly payments will then be collected exactly one calendar month from the original date of purchase and continue on that basis until cancelled.
7. You understand we use the services of Stripe Inc. to process and collect all membership and credit payments. Stripe Inc. terms and conditions can be found on their website https://stripe.com/gb
8. If in the unlikely event your card is declined, we will try to collect payment from the same card for 2 more consecutive days. During this period your membership account will be suspended. On the 3rd collection attempt your account will be closed until full payment is made.
9. All payments collected for membership subscriptions are non-refundable.
10. To cancel your membership please email Putney@hybrid-fit.co.uk a minimum of 7 days prior to your monthly payment date. Membership cancellation requests received within 7 days of your payment date will not be processed and no refunds will be issued.
Credits and Credit Bundles
1. If you do not have an membership your must have at least one credit to book a class or attend the gym.
2. Credits can be purchased via our website or at reception in the club.
3. Credit prices and bundles are available on our website. From time to time offers will be available and changes to price of credits and bundles will be displayed on our website and in club.
4. All credits purchased have applicable expiry dates and it is your responsibility to read and understand the expiry dates for the purchases you make
5. All Credits and Class bookings are non-transferable and you understand you shall not allow other people to use credits or make bookings from your account.
6. Late cancellations and no usage of credits are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in our terms and conditions subject to your statutory rights.
7. All offers and voucher are subject to our discretion a maybe with drawn at any time.
8. In certain circumstances you will be issued with free “Buddy Credits”. Buddy Credits can be used to book another person a space in a Class you are also booked into. You may cancel a booking using a Buddy Credit in accordance with Condition 7. However, if you do so the Buddy Credit will always be refunded first. Buddy Credits will expire 1 month from issue.
Users of Credits & Memberships
1. All club members and class user must be at least 16 years old and in good physical health.
2. You understand we reserve the right to refuse you entry to the club or class and/or suspend or terminate your membership.
3. You agree to us taking photographs inside the studio and/or during Class at any time, such photographs to be used for promotional purposes
4. You agree to comply with the class booking/attendance rules;
-Classes must be cancelled at least 1 hours before the start time or a ‘late cancellation’ fee of £2 will be charged when cancelling.
- Not attending or cancelling a class that you have booked will incur a ‘no show’ fee of £5 which will be automatically charged after the class end time
CURRENT OFFERS / Hybrid Fitness Opening Offers
1. The opening offer is only valid during the Hybrid Fitness Pre-Sale period. The Offer is only valid for new members who have not been a member at Hybrid Fitness within the last 30 days
2. The new member must join on a Hybrid Fitness Pre-Sale membership. (Pay as you go & Class credits are not included in this offer).
3. Promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4. The offer is not redeemable for cash or any product.
5. Hybrid Fitness reserves the right to extend or withdraw offers at any time without notice.
6. Offer excludes employees, their friends, family and any partner agencies or associates of Hybrid Fitness.
7. The offer will be valid whilst the new members membership is active, once the memberships is cancelled or any membership monthly payment not collected the offer will be removed from the members account.
8. The membership will commence on the opening day of the club. The initial payment will cover the first 30 days of membership. The subsequent payments will be taken on the same calendar day as the club opening monthly thereafter.
This Policy explains what information we collect from its members and how we share that information. In this policy, the terms "we," "us," and "our" refer collectively to Hybrid Fitness Studios Ltd. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT Information You Provide. We collect the information you provide when you apply for membership including:
• your name
• date of birth
• contact information
• Credit/Debit Card details
• photograph Sensitive Personal Information.
Except for payment information, we do not generally seek to collect sensitive personal information. In the limited cases where we do seek to collect such information, we will do so in accordance with local data privacy law requirements.
If you choose to provide us with unsolicited sensitive personal information, you consent to our using such data, subject to applicable law. The term "sensitive personal information" refers to the various categories of personal information identified by European and other data privacy laws as requiring special treatment, including in some circumstances the need to obtain explicit consent. These categories may include personal identity numbers, financial account information, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or other similar beliefs, membership of a trade union or profession or trade association, physical or mental health, biometric or genetic data, sexual life, or criminal record (including information about suspected criminal activities).
How we use information
Generally, we use the information we collect
• to set up your membership;
• to provide the information, products and services you request;
• to process payments for your membership and for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
• to provide you with effective customer service;
• to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
• to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
• to better understand your needs and interests;
• to improve our products and services;
• to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; and
• for any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice, country-specific notice, click-through agreement or other agreement between you and us.
How to access, update or correct your information
Please contact us at the address provided below. We will respond to you within a reasonable time and, in any case, within the time limits established by applicable law. We may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide access and correct or delete any inaccurate information you discover. In some cases, however, we may limit or deny your request if the law permits or requires us to do so or if we are unable to verify your identity.
Steps we take to safeguard your information
We maintain reasonable administrative, physical and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information you provide to us.
How we share your information with others
With Third-Party Vendors.
We share information provided by you with third-party vendors who act on our behalf. For example, we may use third-party vendors to conduct surveys; and to help us with our promotional efforts. These third-party vendors may need information about you to perform their obligations. However, they are required by contract to keep your information confidential and may use it only to provide services on our behalf.
With Other, Carefully Selected Business Partners.
From time to time, we may share your information with selected third parties for their own marketing purposes. For example, we may partner with third parties to sponsor contests or other promotions, and we may share with these third parties the information you submit to us to participate in the contest or take advantage of the promotion. Before doing so, however, we may offer you the opportunity to "opt out" or "opt in," as required by applicable law.
As Part of a Business Transfer.
Your information may be transferred to successor organization if, for example, we merge with or are acquired by another organization or if we liquidate our assets. If such a transfer occurs, the successor organization's use of your information will still be subject to this Policy and the privacy preferences you have expressed to us.
To Comply With Laws and Protection of Our Rights and the Rights of Others.
We may disclose your information when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, a court order or a subpoena. We may also disclose your information to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect our own rights or property or the rights, property or safety of our users or others.
This policy may change
As a result of changes in the way we offer our services (or changes in the law), we may need to update or revise this Policy. Accordingly, we reserve the right to update or modify this Policy at any time, by notifying you via the e-mail address which you provided when you applied for membership. However, we will honour the terms that were in effect when we gathered data from you.
We understand and acknowledge that the UK had adopted the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will come into effect on the 25th May 2018.
Hybrid Fitness Putney strives to adhere fully to all policies and procedures to ensure full compliance to GDPR as per guidance UK’s governing body, The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
For more information please visit the ICO’s website. Should you have any questions regarding our GDPR roadmap please contact us on Putney@hybrid-fit.co.uk
1. Participation in our classes and/or use of facilities comes with inherent risks and dangers and you agree you are to the best of your knowledge you have the required overall health and fitness levels to complete such activities.
2. If during any activity you feel undue pain or discomfort it is your responsibility to bring this to the attention of the instructor or a member of staff.
3. If, during participation of class and/or use of facility you witness any dangerous or hazardous activity or practice you will immediately bring this to the attention of a member of the club team.
4. Despite all precautions to eliminate risk and irrespective of the care taken to avoid injuries the physical nature of the typical activities undertaken in the club have risks which may vary from one activity to another, but are categorized below:
5. minor injuries including but not limited to scratches, bruises and sprains;
6. major injuries including but not limited to eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, heart attacks and concussions;
7. catastrophic injuries including but not limited to paralysis and death and;
8. continual or long-term exposure to amplified music carries risks that may include but are not limited to a risk of hearing damage, epilepsy.
9. Notwithstanding clause 4 and by way of protection for its Customers, each we provide personal noise protection in the form of ear plugs for its participants to use if desired.
Upon being permitted to access and participate in the Classes and/or use our Facilities, you hereby agree:
1. You are, to the best of your knowledge in a good state of health capable of participating in physical activity.
2. You have made us aware of all and any medical and health conditions which may affect your participation in our classes and general exercise activities in club.
3. The information you have given to us is accurate and up to date to the best of your knowledge and understand this information will be relied upon by us to determine any appropriate and applicable control measures related to your conditions to eliminate any risk of aggravation or escalation of any condition.
4. Our staff, agents and subcontractors are not medically trained and should you have any concerns with your health and fitness you should seek independent medical advice before engaging in any physical activity on our premises.
5. You will inform our instructors or staff of any changes to your health at any time which could affect your ability to perform or recovery from physical activity.
6. I have read and understood this agreement and all its Terms and Conditions before accepting them below.
7. This agreement will become binding upon both parties once I have checked the "I Agree to terms and conditions’ button.